[RkWard-devel] 0.1

Ralf Tautenhahn rtautenh at ipb-halle.de
Fri Mar 31 11:51:08 UTC 2006

How can I disable scim ?
I disabled all plugins (and restarted rkward, of course)  in the
Editor-Plugin-Manager, but
ScimInputContextPlugin() is still called ?

Some more testing results:

running command: a <- 0.01
a <- 0.101
a <- t.test (c (1, 2))
print(a)
print (0.1)
print (0.101)
cat("#1 ",0.01,'\n')
0.1
0.101
cat('#2 ',1/100,'\n')

output '
        One Sample t-test

data:  c(1, 2)
t = 3, df = 1, p-value = 0,2048
alternative hypothesis: true mean is not equal to 0
95 percent confidence interval:
 -4,853102  7,853102
sample estimates:
mean of x