[RkWard-devel] plugin input field

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Feb 28 10:12:32 UTC 2006

> Here is my next which. Syntax Highlighting ;). Some minutes ago a friend
> showed me what he had learned in a "SPSS lecture". Forget the
> background. Important is that I was surprised that SPSS doesn't have
> syntax highlighting. I would love to see such a functionality as an
> embedded feature in RKWard. You will know of this web-page
> "http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/projects/Editors.html". Isn't there
> anything useful for RKWard?

Huh? Admittedly rkward does not have syntax highlighting on the "console", and
in fact this might be hard to implement. But everywhere else, when R syntax
is involved, it uses a Kate-part and you should get syntax highlighting (e.g.
File->New->Command File). Or did you think of some other place, where syntax
highlighting could be used but isn't?