[RkWard-devel] plugin input field

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 17:50:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

a new question here for "my" distribution plug-ins. Is there something
so far that I can use to enter values accept the varselctor way in a
field e.g.? I stumbled over <forumla .../> but this doesn't seem to be
the right way because I guess you designed it just for formulas. I want
to avoid the var/varselector approach because sometimes one just wants
the result ,e.g. probability, for a single value (until now I used
spinboxes for this task) and sometimes for multiple values (obviously
this is ridicules with spinboxes, the varselector way would be more likely).
R would handle it this way:
for a single value
 >pnorm(c(1))
[1] 0.8413447
for multiple values
 > pnorm(c(1,2,3,4))
[1] 0.8413447 0.9772499 0.9986501 0.9999683

Thanks in advance for any comment.

Stefan.

BTW,  the rk.graph.on() ... rk.graph.off() syntax is really convenient.
And how can I load a package (r2html) automatically each time I run RKWard?