[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.3.6

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Apr 23 18:37:04 UTC 2006

Hi all,

as promised, RKWard 0.3.6 has been released. A description of the changes in
this release can be found on the homepage (http://rkward.sf.net). There
you'll also find a note on the most unfortunate problems with R 2.3.0 and
pre-releases thereof.
Due to these troubles, I'll also delay announcements on freshmeat.net and
kde-apps.org for a short while (to Tuesday at latest), hoping that by that
time R 2.3.0 will have been officially released, and we can simply advise
users to upgrade to R 2.3.0 prior to compiling RKWard 0.3.6. (@Stefan:
Probably it's also best to hold the article until then).
The good news is that quite a number of bugs has been fixed in 0.3.6. Please
keep reporting everything you find, even seemingly obvious bugs.