[RkWard-devel] Fehler in fun(...) : Tcl already loaded

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 20:38:34 UTC 2006

While trying to install a new package I got following error message:

Fehler in fun(...) : Tcl already loaded
Fehler: .onLoad in 'loadNamespace' für 'tcltk' fehlgeschlagen

After starting rkward as root, then downloading the new package list and
restarting as normal user everything worked normal.
Any comments?

Anyway, as far as I know one must be "root" in order to install new
packages. User might  stumble over this and wonder why it dosn't work.
Maybe a statement like "You must be root" would be more meaningful. Am I
wrong?