[RkWard-devel] Re: Another call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Oct 2 16:34:15 UTC 2005

Hi again,

several people reported various compilation troubles with the test version
(and some further problems, some of which have now been fixed). Therefore, I
have uploaded a new version to the same location
(http://rkward.sourceforge.net/rkward-0.3.3.tar.gz). If your compile failed
previously, please give it another try now.
Note that SF mail delivery seems to be broken since some time yesterday
(Saturday), so I'm not sure, when this mail will be delivered, and possibly
you have already sent some feedback, I did not receive, yet.