[RkWard-devel] Another preview, last call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Nov 4 15:44:22 UTC 2005

> rthread.cpp: In member function `void RThread::interruptProcessing(bool)':
> rthread.cpp:55: error: invalid conversion from `long unsigned int' to
> `pthread*'
> rthread.cpp:55: error:   initializing argument 1 of `int
> pthread_kill(pthread*, int)'

Ok, could you try the following? Change line 55 in rkward/rbackend/rthread.cpp
to read
		pthread_kill ((pthread_t) thread_id, SIGINT);
If it compiles like this, please also test interrupting some long running
commands in the console (e.g. "Sys.sleep (10)") using Ctrl+C. Interrupting
should work immediately, and of course it should not crash...
If it does not compile, or you're experiencing problems while interrupting
commands, I'll probably need to make some system-specific adjustments. In
this case: What system is this on? Still FreeBSD?

Thanks!