[RkWard-devel] RKWard website (test)

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at gloobe.org
Tue Jul 26 16:35:47 UTC 2005

Le Mardi 26 Juillet 2005 18:15, Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :
> Hi Yves,
>
> I won't get around to look at everything in detail for another couple of
> days, but I did have a quick look. Here are a few preliminary comments.
> More details to follow when I have more time for testing:
>
> 1) Great! Looks nice. Good work!
thanks ! :-)
> 2) Rendering bug in konqueror (3.4.1): The RKWard logo is placed above
> the ::User::Development... line.
oh ! I tested with Konqueror 3.3.2 and it was ok (?!) :-(
> 3) Probably the link to the Admin-Section should not be included in the top
> link-bar. After all, few visitors of the website will have use for it.
> Rather give it a smaller place, e.g. in the footer.
ok, I will moved to footer !
> 4) It would be nice if the current section (user/development/wiki/admin)
> would be highlighted in some form. Possibly also add a small caption in the
> navigation bar?
ok, if you had some idea, i am afraid to not undestand what you really
want :-)
> 5) The wiki should have a link back to the homepage.
it exists, but as i thank it, it is not so clear o find ! I will place it
close to MAIN PAGE - LOG IN, ... bar
> 6) Rendering bug in the Wiki-pages: The right navigation box is placed too
> high in both konqueror and firefox. Not sure, whether you have direct
> control over the wiki-layout, though.
What you mean by too high ? Is it above the blue bar ? I have the control of
the wiki layout, but it is quite complicated. But we will find the best
layout ! I tested with konqueror 3.3.2 and firefox 1.0.4 (1.0.6 doesnt seems
to work with me :-(

Y.
-
"Si ça ne se mange pas, si ça ne se baise pas ... pisse dessus."
Proverbe chien
---
Yves Jacolin
116, allée du montagnéro