[RkWard-devel] RKWard website (test)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jul 26 16:15:16 UTC 2005

Hi Yves,

I won't get around to look at everything in detail for another couple of days,
but I did have a quick look. Here are a few preliminary comments. More
details to follow when I have more time for testing:

1) Great! Looks nice. Good work!
2) Rendering bug in konqueror (3.4.1): The RKWard logo is placed above
the ::User::Development... line.
3) Probably the link to the Admin-Section should not be included in the top
link-bar. After all, few visitors of the website will have use for it. Rather
give it a smaller place, e.g. in the footer.
4) It would be nice if the current section (user/development/wiki/admin) would
be highlighted in some form. Possibly also add a small caption in the
navigation bar?
5) The wiki should have a link back to the homepage.
6) Rendering bug in the Wiki-pages: The right navigation box is placed too
high in both konqueror and firefox. Not sure, whether you have direct control
over the wiki-layout, though.