[RkWard-devel] Release plans?

Pierre ECOCHARD pierre.ecochard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:07:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

> Pierre: Did you / or you planning to start on the Command log (watch)
> improvements we discussed? If so, can you give a rough estimate of how soon
> you will be able to provide a working version? (If that's not much more than
> a week, I'd suggest we delay the release until you're done, otherwise, it
> might be a good idea to rush the release before we start on our next items)

I'm afraid I can't make any plans as my duties in real life may
require random amounts of time from me. :-/
So let's release 0.3.2 with the current watch. I think there are
enough new features to justify a release by now.

> Any further issues to consider?

I have a few things I'd like to polish (mostly typos and
code-cleaning). They'll be done by wednesday. Is that OK?

Pierre