[RkWard-devel] Playing with R console

Pierre ECOCHARD p-eco at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:14:09 UTC 2004

I've been playing a bit with the R-console. Nothing
much, I'm just getting acquainted with the code, and
seeing if I understand it: I know C++, but not qt/kde.
I propose a new layout of the window. The code is
edited above, and results are below. Furthermore,
clicking "run" no longer empties the text area. I
added a "run selection" button. Just ignore the patch
if you don't like this layout.
If it's OK with you, I'll go on playing with the R
console, adding menu entries to load, save, etc.