[RkWard-devel] RKWard development docs online

David Sibai lordofthemoose at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 21 04:19:36 UTC 2004

Hi,
Thanks a lot for doing this, this is probably the most often neglected thing
in open source projects. I'll have a look as soon as I can (meaning very
soon :-)

David
On Tuesday 17 August 2004 19:56, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just finished writing up documentation on RKWard (from a developers
> perspective): What the overall architecture looks like, what open tasks
> there are and - probably most important - how to define plugins for RKWard.
> It would be nice if some of you could have a look at the docs on
> http://rkward.sourceforge.net and tell me what you think. Also maybe some
> of you are interested in joining the project?
>
> Thomas

A good name lost is seldom regained.  When character is gone,
all is gone, and one of the richest jewels of life is lost forever.
  -- J. Hawes