Report of packaging issues with mega release

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Dec 6 16:55:08 GMT 2023

Thanks, these reports are very helpful!

https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/ktexteditor/-/merge_requests/643

> Gear:
> -  kpublictransport: Qt5/6 versions collide. Qt5 version needed by
> kosmindoormap and itinerary. Blocks packaging itinerary.

I hope we get Itinerary switched in time as well, which would resolve this and
the Quotient issue below. That was mainly blocked by Android Qt6 packages not
working at all until recently, but we made good progress on that recently.

Regards,
Volker