KDE Gear 23.08.0 packages available for packagers

Julius Künzel jk.kdedev at smartlab.uber.space
Sat Aug 19 11:47:05 BST 2023

Hi,

please respin Kdenlive to include https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/commit/c1cfed5aa50b7966c38b55640067a0edbb1c40ac which fixes a recent major regression with the "Save As..." feature.

Also it seems from https://invent.kde.org/-/snippets/2799 that several commits with bug fixes from July 17th are not included while I understand the schedule (https://community.kde.org/Schedules/KDE_Gear_23.08_Schedule) to have the deadline at July 17th 23:59 UTC? Or do I misunderstand something?

Thanks!
Julius

Julius Künzel
Volunteer KDE Developer, mainly hacking Kdenlive
https://my.kde.org/user/jlskuz/
Matrix: @jlskuz:kde.org