Moving Applications from Mobile Gear to KDE Gear

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Thu Oct 27 16:50:01 BST 2022

Hi,

Sorry for this out-of-thread mail, I just subscribed to the release-team mailing list and I can't
easily reply to the previous conversation.

Regarding kirigami-addons, it seems I missed/forgot the mail from Albert on the kde-core-devel
mailing list. Sorry for that :(

I changed everything to use i18nd:
https://invent.kde.org/libraries/kirigami-addons/-/commit/a8bfe69971914411229aaa69ae7472e0eb697579

And I also just updated the https://invent.kde.org/libraries/kirigami-addons/-/merge_requests/17
that should fix the issue with TimeLabel.qml (since we are removing this file), and the missing
translation for 'text: checked ? "PM" : "AM"'. I'll try to merge it in the next few days once
Nate and others finish reviewing it ;)

The issues related to qmldir were fixed a while ago when moving the generation of them to ecm.

Sorry again for missing your emails, I checked my inbox for all my kirigami addons related emails
and missed it :(

Cheers,
Carl