ghostwriter KDE Gear inclusion

Megan megan.conkle at kdemail.net
Tue Nov 1 18:09:54 GMT 2022

> Nor super sure, the issue i mentioned in the kde-core-devel review thread of
> all the icons on the status bar having the same "broken" icon is still there.
>
> Are you sure you want to release something to the world that is that hard to
> use?

Well technically the app has been released in the wild for years, and you are the first person to raise the issue. Unfortunately I cannot replicate it and will need your help to do so. I’m thinking there must be something unique to your system’s configuration. What Linux distro are you using? What Qt version?  Is the Qt you are using the system default or custom built (with kdesrc-build)? If custom built, did you use freetype or harfbuzz for the configuration? Anything else you could add to that?  I will set up a VM with your configuration and try to replicate the issue again.

Thank you very much!

--
  Megan
  ghostwriter developer