ghostwriter KDE Gear inclusion

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 1 10:20:10 GMT 2022

El dimarts, 1 de novembre de 2022, a les 6:43:07 (CET), Megan va escriure:
> No worries.  I hadn't expected to make this next release.  But I presume
> the release cycle after will be okay?

Nor super sure, the issue i mentioned in the kde-core-devel review thread of
all the icons on the status bar having the same "broken" icon is still there.

Are you sure you want to release something to the world that is that hard to
use?