KDE Frameworks 5.94.0

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 14 19:48:55 BST 2022

El diumenge, 8 de maig de 2022, a les 0:11:35 (CEST), David Faure va escriure:
> On samedi 7 mai 2022 18:38:44 CEST Antonio Rojas wrote:
> > El sábado, 7 de mayo de 2022 15:31:17 (CEST), David Faure escribió:
> > > Dear packagers,
> > >
> > > KDE Frameworks 5.94.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
> > >
> > > New frameworks: none this time.
> >
> > This should have been a reply to this mail of course
> >
> > >  tr tt ug uk and uz translations are missing from all tarballs.
>
> Thanks for noticing. My "update l10n" script did show an error about that but
> I didn't see that error and moved on. I have now improved things so I can't
> launch the next step if this step failed.
>
> I now uploaded new tarballs (also including https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/
> plasma-framework/-/merge_requests/523)
>
> I hope it's all fine now, let me know otherwise.

I've just realized that the packages dependencies have not been increased to 5.94 and they are just at 5.93. I guess that's not that bad, but just want to make sure that doesn't mean some other change may be also missing?