kup signing key

Simon simon.persson at mykolab.com
Thu Jun 3 11:55:36 BST 2021

Thanks for reporting. I will have a closer look at what happened when I find some time for it. So far I only found out that creating a key with kgpg also created something called a subkey that was then used by the releaseme script that created the tarball and signature file. That key could not be exported to key servers. I will investigate more.