Fwd: Last Minute Dolphin Merge

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Fri Aug 6 01:18:20 BST 2021

I know we didn't get our ducks in a row earlier, and I apologize for
that, but
I feel very strongly that this needs to go into 21.08. If it does not,
then we're shipping a controversial behavior change to users in 21.08
with no way to go back to the previous behavior.

May I CC you all on the bug reports we're bound to receive? :p

Nate