Include Kontrast in the release service

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 5 23:43:20 BST 2020

El diumenge, 4 d’octubre de 2020, a les 9:35:34 CEST, Carl Schwan va escriure:

Done, https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/release-tools/commit/193b36276602ad979c7cdced7dd8e068f2055afa

> The
> repo can be found here: https://invent.kde.org/accessibility/kontrast
>
> It is currently in extragear.

Please try not to use "extragear", it doesn't exist, If you come across it in some modern communication, burn it with fire, if you need a word for the concept, my suggestion is "independently released".

> And I don't mind following the release service version scheme for both
> the internal and external version numbering scheme.

You don't have to, but if you want, your choice.