Transition to new mirror infrastructure

Rex Dieter rdieter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:34:21 GMT 2020

I'm stumped here why this isn't working as before on milonia, to transfer a
whole bunch of files at a time with wildcards.
While individual transfers are fine:
rsync deino.kde.org:stable/release-service/20.08.3/src/yakuake-20.08.3.tar.xz
. -v
yakuake-20.08.3.tar.xz
(success)

Wildcards no longer work:
rsync deino.kde.org:stable/release-service/20.08.3/src/*.xz .
rsync: link_stat
"/srv/archives/ftp/stable/release-service/20.08.3/src/*.xz" failed: No such
file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors)
(code 23) at main.c(1816) [Receiver=3.2.3]
rsync: [Receiver] write error: Broken pipe (32)

Any ideas?