Missing announcement page for 19.12.2 & 3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 21 20:22:20 BST 2020

El dimarts, 21 de juliol de 2020, a les 9:51:26 CEST, Christophe Giboudeaux va escriure:
> On mercredi 18 mars 2020 12:06:17 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > > Before updating once more our update script, what will the URL be for beta
> > > and
> > > RC?
> >
> > It should be at
> > https://kde.org/announcements/releases/19.12-beta/
> > and
> > https://kde.org/announcements/releases/19.12-rc/
>
> So, these pages never existed for 20.04 and is also missing for 20.08 beta

Yes, that's on purpose.

"KDE Applications" doesn't exist as a concept anymore because it didn't make sense.

So we don't have announcements for it because it doesn't exist anymore.

Now we just have the monthly app announcements, that "by chance" every 4 months features lots of apps that happen to be released at the same time.

Hope that makes sense.