Calligra 3.2 Beta 1

Wolfgang Bauer wbauer at tmo.at
Wed Apr 22 13:00:32 BST 2020

Am Mittwoch, 22. April 2020, 10:25:59 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Would it make sense to bump some calligra requirements (which declares Qt
> 5.3 as the minimum Qt version)?
That would of course not help if somebody wants to build it with (even
slighly) older KDE Frameworks, and it seems a bit "overkill" for just the
Indonesian translations...
(although I don't know if the specified minimum versions are actually still
sufficient to successfully build calligra 3.2)

> Or at least only search for KDocTools when
> Frameworks is >=5.57.
If that's easy to do and if kdoctools is not needed for anything else than
building the docs, it's probably a good idea, yes.

The only other way (other than ignoring the "problem") to fix it I can think
of is to exclude the translated docs again (they were not included in previous
versions AFAICT), but apparently that's not possible either.

I do intend to build 3.2 for openSUSE Leap 15.1 as well (with KDE Frameworks
5.55.0), but I'll be able to cope with that whatever the decision is. ;-)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang