KDE release 20.04.0 packages available for packagers (with changelogs)

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Apr 18 10:00:25 BST 2020

On 17.04.20 12:58, Christoph Feck wrote:
> Hello packagers,
>
> *.tar.xz files at "stable/release-service/20.04.0".
>
> Please test thoroughly and report issues.
> Release is planned next Thursday.

Hi Christoph, all.

Thanks for your work. While reviewing 20.04 with the team, we found 2
issues causing crash and corruption in Kdenlive that could happen quite
easily.

I just pushed a fix for those in the 20.04 branch (sorry I know we are
only supposed to push compilation fixes from now on).

I hope it will be possible to include these fixes in the 20.04 release.
If this is not possible, let me know if you want me to revert the commit
in the 20.04 branch until freeze end.

Sorry again and let me know.

Best regards

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle