Heads-up: KContacts and KCalendarCore about to move to Frameworks

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 20:33:17 BST 2019

Hello packagers,

to minimize disruption caused by the git repo rename, I offered to
distribute 19.08.x tarballs with the old name ('kcalcore' instead of
'kcalendarcore').

On the other hand, for some packagers that already adjusted it might
be convenient to also offer a tarball with its new name.

Question:

Would it be problematic if the next 19.08.x releases contain both a
'kcalcore' and a 'kcalendarcore' tarball, basically with the same
content (except for the directory name)?

In case of issues, I will only offer a tarball with the old name.

--
Christoph Feck
KDE Release Team