Re: KDE Frameworks 5.63.0

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at lindev.ch
Tue Oct 8 11:53:17 BST 2019

Hi,
plasma-framework doesn't compile here (likely trigger is OpenGL headers from libglvnd 1.2.0):

 ../src/declarativeimports/core/windowthumbnail.cpp:42:60: error: unknown type name 'GLeglImageOES'
typedef GLvoid(*glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES_func)(GLenum, GLeglImageOES);
                                                           ^
../src/declarativeimports/core/windowthumbnail.cpp:456:23: warning: cast to 'void *' from smaller integer type 'xcb_pixmap_t' (aka 'unsigned int') [-Wint-to-void-pointer-cast]
                      (EGLClientBuffer)m_pixmap, attribs);
                      ^
../src/declarativeimports/core/windowthumbnail.cpp:502:91: error: use of undeclared identifier 'GLeglImageOES'
    ((glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES_func)(m_glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES))(GL_TEXTURE_2D, (GLeglImageOES)m_image);
                                                                                          ^
1 warning and 2 errors generated.

The patch I've attached fixes the error, but the warning may be worth looking into as well.

ttyl
bero