19.12 Beta releases tarballs are available

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Nov 16 09:02:13 GMT 2019

Am Samstag, 16. November 2019, 09:51:37 CET schrieb laurent Montel:
> Le vendredi 15 novembre 2019, 23:43:42 CET Tobias C. Berner a écrit :
> > Hi there
> >
> > I noticed three issues so far in the tarballs while building:
> > kate: https://people.freebsd.org/~tcberner/logs/kate-19.11.80.log
> > (fails to build, trunk succeeds)
> > messagelib:
> > https://people.freebsd.org/~tcberner/logs/messagelib-19.11.80_1.log
> > (missing header, build fails)
>
> I compiled from scratch and it works fine.
> CI didn"t report problem.
>
> This header is autogenerated see in build/messageviewer/src/MessageViewer/
> DKIMKeyRecord

It is autogenerated on condition "if (${Qca-qt5_FOUND})"

While the build log linked above states:
--- 8< ---
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

 * Qca-qt5 (required version >= 2.1.0), Qt Cryptographic Architecture,
<https:/download.kde.org/stable/qca-qt5>
   Needed for dkim support.

So if libqca is optional by design, the include of DKIMKeyRecord & Co. also
needs to be conditioned on whether libqca is used in the build.
(though possibly the FreeBSD packages also want to use libqca rather? still,
messagelib needs a fix as long as this is optional :) )

Cheers
Friedrich