19.12 Beta releases tarballs are available

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Nov 16 08:51:37 GMT 2019

Le vendredi 15 novembre 2019, 23:43:42 CET Tobias C. Berner a écrit :
> Hi there
>
> I noticed three issues so far in the tarballs while building:
> kate: https://people.freebsd.org/~tcberner/logs/kate-19.11.80.log
> (fails to build, trunk succeeds)
> messagelib:
> https://people.freebsd.org/~tcberner/logs/messagelib-19.11.80_1.log
> (missing header, build fails)

I compiled from scratch and it works fine.
CI didn"t report problem.

This header is autogenerated see in build/messageviewer/src/MessageViewer/
DKIMKeyRecord

I don't known why you have this problem perhaps a cmake problem on your
system.

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,