KDE Applications 19.08.3 packages available for packagers

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Thu Nov 7 22:17:46 GMT 2019

On 11/07/19 21:58, Rik Mills wrote:
> That kcalcore tarball sets the wrong PIM version in cmake, 5.12.2
> instead of 5.12.3, so other parts of PIM fail to build using that, as
> they do not find kcalendarcore 5.12.3.

Ouch, looks like the kcalcore repo was removed too early from the list
of PIM repos for bumping...

How do we proceed? Doing a commit and creating a new tarball is not a
problem, but what about the tag?

Additionally, the question arises if we need to increase the time
between availability of tarballs, and final release.

--
Christoph Feck
KDE Release Team