KDE Frameworks 5.65.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Dec 8 18:08:17 GMT 2019

Oh, well spotted.

I thought I reverted a commit, to test if it made a difference for CI, and
then I reverted the revert, to put it back in. But it looks like I reverted
another commit instead... oops.

I'll put them both back in --- one at a time, to keep an eye on CI
(but apparently the failure is unrelated, sounds more like a libical change
or timezone DB change).

Cheers,
David.

On dimanche 8 décembre 2019 13:24:53 CET Alexander Potashev wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Are you going to reinstate the two reverted commits [1,2] in KCalendarCore?
>
> There is no absolute need to have them in 5.65.0, however let's not
> lose them altogether.
>
> [1]
> https://commits.kde.org/kcalendarcore/5289c7e0a873172570b75fa4579bf8320d9b1
> a10 [1]
> https://commits.kde.org/kcalendarcore/fec5346855f2e769578cdefb4dea880565573
> 1ce
> вс, 8 дек. 2019 г. в 13:45, David Faure <faure at kde.org>:
> > Dear packagers,
> >
> > KDE Frameworks 5.65.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
> >
> > New frameworks: KQuickCharts.
> >
> > Public release next Saturday.
> >
> > Thanks for the packaging work!
> >
> > --