KDE Applications 19.03.90 (19.04-rc) packages available for packagers

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Fri Apr 5 07:53:58 BST 2019

Il giorno Fri, 5 Apr 2019 02:34:56 +0200
Christoph Feck <cfeck at kde.org> ha scritto:

> * Kdenlive's build system tries to download "rttr" from github
>    It is recommended to install it locally before building.
>    https://github.com/rttrorg/rttr

FTR:

- kdenlive still won't build with a dynamically-built rttr (cmake
  targets have different names when building statically or as a
  dynamic library) unless you apply the attached patch (I confirm it
  builds, but I can't runtime-test)
- If using a system-wide rttr, you will need to apply
  https://github.com/rttrorg/rttr/pull/228 to rttr or it won't build
  (headers only readable by root)