Umbrello in KDE Applications

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Mar 26 09:23:30 UTC 2018

Am 26.03.2018 um 11:10 schrieb Ben Cooksley:

> Umbrello can't be built on the Binary Factory until it builds on the
> CI system (both master and stable)
> The blocker to that is that Umbrello tries to use Qt 4 when building
> on Windows for the stable branch (and i'm not sure if the frameworks
> branch is kept up to date)
>
> If we can resolve that, then enabling it on the Binary Factory
> shouldn't be a huge issue.
I see two options:

1. set BUILD_KF5=1 in cmake command as it has been done at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:rhabacker:branches:windows:mingw:win32:KF5Apps/mingw32-umbrello5/mingw32-umbrello5.spec?expand=1
(see line 89) or
2. umbrello top level CMakeLists.txt needs to be patched to set
BUILD_KF5 as default on Windows too. To avoids breaks on building the
official obs umbrello build packages (which are still Qt4 based) a
related -DBUILD_KF5=0 needs to be added to
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/windows:mingw:win32/mingw32-umbrello/mingw32-umbrello.spec?expand=1
and
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/windows:mingw:win64/mingw64-umbrello/mingw64-umbrello.spec?expand=1

Cheers