Baloo-widgets soversion

Antonio Rojas nqn1976list at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:53:12 BST 2018

Hi,
 In 18.08 baloo-widgets follows the KDE-Applications version number. This
has the side effect that the libKF5BalooWidgets soversion has bumped from 5
to 18, and will presumably keep getting bumped every year (regardless of
API changes). This seems wrong to me. Looking at the source it seems the
soversion is given by a BALOO_WIDGETS_SOVERSION variable, which is however
not being set anywhere. If this is not intentional (as I hope), it should
be fixed before the final 18.08 release.