KDE Applications 18.08 proposed schedule

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Jul 5 15:29:58 BST 2018

kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com ha scritto:
> On 06/21/2018 06:14 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> AFAIK releaseschedule.ics only contains up to KDE Applications 18.04.3 so it
>> can die "soon" and we just use that phabricator calendar?
> The phabricator calendar just has the summary; the wiki and old
> releaseschedule.ics has the full text for each step (description tag). So in
> the phabricator calendar can we 1) add the description to each step or 2) add
> a link to the wiki page for each step for those who need more info; or 3)
> something else?

We can certainly extend the description, but maybe a link to the wiki page is
easier (and it helps in case of fixes). Not sure.

In any case, Kurt, I just added you to the "Event Managers" project, so you
can add and modify items on the Phabricator calendar (as you did so far for
many Applications releases).

Ciao
--
Luigi