KDE Applications 18.08 proposed schedule

kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:19:22 UTC 2018

On 06/21/2018 06:14 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> AFAIK releaseschedule.ics only contains up to KDE Applications 18.04.3 so it
> can die "soon" and we just use that phabricator calendar?
The phabricator calendar just has the summary; the wiki and old
releaseschedule.ics has the full text for each step (description tag).
So in the phabricator calendar can we 1) add the description to each
step or 2) add a link to the wiki page for each step for those who need
more info; or 3) something else?
   Kurt