Special license for ca,ca at valencia and uk?

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Tue Jan 2 20:25:04 UTC 2018

Hey,

I spotted the issue, that not all files under po directory are licensed the same way.

as example I use akonadi-notes/17.08.3 - spotted the issue also for 17.12.0.

These three translations have a own license:

grep -rl  'This file is distributed under the license LGPL version 2.1 or' po
po/ca at valencia/akonadinotes5.po
po/uk/akonadinotes5.po
po/ca/akonadinotes5.po

Some files don't have a license header.
Not an issue at all, cause this means fall back to package license, but as most translations
make it explicit, I think it makes sense to make it explicit for every translation.

grep -rL  'This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.' po
po/pt/akonadinotes5.po
po/nb/akonadinotes5.po
po/ca at valencia/akonadinotes5.po
po/ja/akonadinotes5.po
po/ga/akonadinotes5.po
po/de/akonadinotes5.po
po/lt/akonadinotes5.po
po/sk/akonadinotes5.po
po/bs/akonadinotes5.po
po/uk/akonadinotes5.po
po/fi/akonadinotes5.po
po/it/akonadinotes5.po
po/ca/akonadinotes5.po
po/sr/akonadinotes5.po

Also consider to get rid of the useless line:

Copyright (C) 2014 This_file_is_part_of_KDE

Either mark the copyright holder one person/group/etc. or remove it completely.

Best regards,

sandro