Dependency Change: KCalCore on Libical 2.0

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Feb 24 17:15:23 UTC 2018

Howdy,

Libical 2.0 has been released  since end of 2015.
I released Libical 3.0 in early 2018 and expect to release the 3rd bug fix patch (v3.0.3) soon.

This is a formal request to increase the minimum required version by KCalCore from 1.0 to 2.0.

Version 2.0 is less buggy and fully source code compatible and most distros have
been using it for a long time.

KCalCore is already capable of using Libical 3.0.x , fyi
but I am not requesting to increase to 3.0 for a few more years :)
although it is recommended of course.

Objections?