kdelibs for 17.12

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 19 21:52:21 UTC 2017

El dijous, 19 d’octubre de 2017, a les 13:05:15 CEST, Ralf Habacker va escriure:
> Am 19.10.2017 um 00:45 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > We can do releases if really needed, but let's stop the monthly
> > releases, if you look at the changelog it's 1 change per month mostly.
>
> this is partially caused be the fact that required patches seems not to
> be accepted, see for example https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130239/

I guess this is due to the feact that not many people care for a "really going to be unsupported
soon software" (kdelibs) on windows so you can't find reviewers, I sincerely don't see what the
release-team can do for you other than the suggestion of stopping to use kdelibs.