K3b in KDE Applications?

Leslie Zhai lesliezhai at kde-china.org
Tue Mar 7 01:49:24 UTC 2017

Hi Albert,

Thanks for your advice!

But the URL about marc.info is not available?

And I have created a ticket https://phabricator.kde.org/T5547 about
moving k3b to kdemultimedia, and announced "could redirect k3b.org to
userbase.kde.org/K3b" in the k3b and kde-www mailing list.

Please point out my fault, thanks!

在 2017年03月07日 06:57, Albert Astals Cid 写道:

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - a KDE developer https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/