[mailcommon] /: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/Applications/17.04'

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Jul 22 15:11:54 UTC 2017

Le samedi 22 juillet 2017, 16:08:17 CEST Luigi Toscano a écrit :
> Il 22 luglio 2017 15:54:33 CEST, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> ha scritto:
> >Hi,
> >Why did you merge 17.04 to master  ?
>
> (moving to release-team@)
>
> I went through all repositories when creating Applications/17.08.
>
> >Was it necessary to merge nothing  ?
>
> I can't check all pim repositories right now, but I can if you want.

> >Next time please do not it.
>
> Then I prefer to discuss about "why" don't do it instead of a plain
> prohibition.

Because there is not necessary to create a null commit.

When we create a patch in branch we make a git merge.

So I don't understand why you did it...

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,