[mailcommon] /: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/Applications/17.04'

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jul 22 14:08:17 UTC 2017

Il 22 luglio 2017 15:54:33 CEST, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> ha scritto:
>Hi,
>Why did you merge 17.04 to master  ?

(moving to release-team@)

I went through all repositories when creating Applications/17.08.

>Was it necessary to merge nothing  ?

I can't check all pim repositories right now, but I can if you want.

>Next time please do not it.

Then I prefer to discuss about "why" don't do it instead of a plain prohibition.

The merge did not block anyone else work, the content is not broken and it is the preferred worflow for most repositories.
Again, do you have specific reasons about the "no"?

--
Luigi