KDE Applications: Need someone to talk to kde-promo mailing list

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 9 23:14:11 UTC 2017

I've unsubscribed from the mailing list since it brings sadness into my life.

I guess someone will need to tell kde-promo to do its job when a new KDE
Applications release needs an announcement text, or maybe get some of them to
join this list (if they have not, i don't know) or ideally get them to use the
announcements calendar so they know when a new release is coming and they
don't actually need prodding to start writing the text :)