Suggestion to Remove KFloppy and hold back K3b

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Wed Feb 22 00:07:42 UTC 2017

I really don't see why this has to exist. Anyone who uses floppies in
this day and age knows how to use a command line to do a low level
format. Anything else can be done using the usual tools - KParted,
etc.

Freundliche Grüße
Boudhayan Gupta
KDE e.V. - Sysadmin and Community Working Groups
+49 151 71032970