K3b in KDE Applications?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 13 22:33:41 UTC 2017

El dilluns, 13 de febrer de 2017, a les 9:31:16 CET, Xiang Zhai va escriure:
> Hi Albert,
>
> I want K3b included in the KDE Applications release.

There's some unfinished questions from last time you asked for inclusion in
KDE Applications.

 * The module which it was to go was unclear, but i guess if noone vetoed
inclusion in kdemultimedia we can do that.

 * k3b.org is still outdated. There was a suggestion to redirect to https://
userbase.kde.org/K3b to which I asked "is there anything useful on k3b.org or
is it all 'old' and it doesn't matter if it gets lost?" and there was no
answer.

* You said "just use http://download.kde.org/stable/k3b/ for tarball source",
to which i answered "No, that's not going to happen, if k3b is part of KDE
Applications it will be released in the KDE Applications folder. And the
tarball won't be called k3b-2.10.0 but k3b-16.12.0". To which you did not
answer, is that understood and not a problem at all?