K3b 2.10.0 Applications/16.12

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Wed Nov 16 01:32:56 UTC 2016

在 2016年11月16日 06:29, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
> Since there were unfinished issues with this and the beta release of KDE
> Applications 16.12 is in 2 days I have decided we can't include k3b in it.
Yes, I have to fix KDEBUG-137436 and I am being familiar with K3b's
architecture via testcase
https://github.com/KDE/k3b/commit/ad01f86ae10f8f213db23432586f4f110a8ec49b
and clang-analyzer (it helps me to fix potential BUG *NOT* reported by
end-users yet)
https://github.com/KDE/k3b/commit/cf01ff3159dbddb97e0e67246dee16441a64984a

> If you need help doing a standalone release of k3b please don't hesitate to
> ask for it.
>
> And let's make sure we iron out all the issues in case we want to include k3b
> with KDE Applications 17.04, if we start early i'm sure we can make it :)
I hope, as a little tortoise, I can move fast - fixed more related bugs
reported in the bugzilla, I want to ship still-maintaining && BUGFREE
product to end-users ;-)
Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Regards,