K3b 2.10.0 Applications/16.12

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Nov 10 22:09:31 UTC 2016

El dimarts, 8 de novembre de 2016, a les 10:02:42 CET, Leslie Zhai va
escriure:
> On 2016年11月07日 07:17, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El divendres, 4 de novembre de 2016, a les 10:39:44 CET, Leslie Zhai va
> >
> > escriure:
> >> I am so sorry to break the dependency freeze oflibkcddb
> >> <https://github.com/KDE/libkcddb>regarding the Applications/16.08
> >> release! I should pay more attention to deadline - Nov 09 is freeze?
> >
> > Yes, you should pay more attention.
> >
> > https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/16.12_Release_Schedule

> >> Sebastian Trüg, the original author of K3b, asked my sourceforge
> >> identity, and tried to grant me privileges
> >> https://sourceforge.net/p/k3b/admin/ but still Error 403 - Admin access
> >> required! the same story to http://k3b.org/
> >> so maybe we just redirect to https://userbase.kde.org/K3b I can Edit it
> >> ;-)
> >
> > We can do the redirect if we want (i think), the important question is as
> > said, is "is there anything useful on k3b.org" or is it all "too old" and
> > it doesn't matter if it gets lots?
>
> I have no idea about k3b.org!

What do you mean with "I have no idea"?

I thought my question was clear, i'll ask it again in a different way.

Can you go to k3b.org see if there's something very important we have to save
from deletion?

> but Fedora http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/k3b.git/tree/k3b.spec
> and ArchLinux
> https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packag
> es/k3b just use http://download.kde.org/stable/k3b/ for tarball source, so
> when could we upload k3b-2.10.0 to http://download.kde.org/stable/k3b/
> please? thanks a lot!

No, that's not going to happen, if k3b is part of KDE Applications it will be
released in the KDE Applications folder. And the tarball won't be called
k3b-2.10.0 but k3b-16.12.0