kde-baseapps split up

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 6 11:42:10 UTC 2016

El dissabte, 5 de novembre de 2016, a les 15:59:39 CET, David Faure va
escriure:
> I have split up kde-baseapps into four repos:
>
> kdialog
> keditbookmarks
> kfind
> konqueror

But the kde-baseapps repo still has those contents too?

Should the kde-baseapps repo be released at all? Should we move it to
unmaintained?

> Albert, can you include them in the next applications release?
> (I suppose you'll create the Applications/16.12 branch in all repos in one
> go?)

Yes, the branches will be created in the near future in all repos at the same
time.