libkdeedu

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sat Mar 19 16:57:28 UTC 2016

I don't think we need to release libkdeedu anymore. It contains
qt4/kdelibs based libraries that were used by applications that hadn't
been ported yet. libkeduvocdocument was moved to libkeduvocdocument
repo when it was ported to Qt5/KF5. All applications that use
libkeduvocdocument have been ported. I suggest we either don't release
it with 16.04 or remove it from the set of what we release for the one
after that. I prefer the first, but am ok with the second option if
there's a reason someone wants to release it one more time.

thanks,
Jeremy