KDE Frameworks 5.20.0

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Mar 14 18:10:22 UTC 2016

On Monday 14 March 2016 12:11:04 Emmanuel Pescosta wrote:
> > kwrite: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libKF5XmlGui.so.5 symbol
> _ZN15QGuiApplication35setFallbackSessionManagementEnabledEb, version Qt_5
> not defined in file libQt5Gui.so.5 with link time reference
>
> There is a compile-time check for
> QGuiApplication::setFallbackSessionManagementEnabled (see [1]), so I assume
> that your KF5 was build against Qt >= 5.6?

It was a packaging issue of openSuse. They brought in a 5.6 patch in their 5.5.1 Qt version recently,
which I did not update ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at